We are hiring
We are looking for an eager and attentive Graduate of Interior Architecture OR Interior Designer to join our tight knit team. Our ideal candidate is keen to learn and will work as a collaborative team member on an array of high –end residential, hospitality, retail, and workplace projects.
The role will require liaising and coordinating with the project team, consultants and suppliers; production of documentation, schedules and specifications, as well as 3D documentation using Sketchup, VRAY and ArchiCAD. Assistance with administrative duties will also be required.
In return you will have the chance to work alongside a talented team on terrific projects, in a workplace that supports learning, allowing you to gain experience in all facets of the design process and further your career.
Interested Candidates should possess;
- A strong design sensibility and understanding of detailing
- Have strong documentation skills in AutoCAD and ArchiCAD as well as 3D modelling skills in Sketch up and ArchiCAD.
- Work across multiple projects simultaneously with ease
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with our team, consultants, trades and suppliers
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with a high level of initiative and possess an eagerness to work collaboratively with other team member to support our company objectives
- Have an ability to prioritise a range of tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Graduate of Interior Architecture/ Interior Design
Years of experience needed:
Programme knowledge needed:
- AutoCAD and Archi-CAD (competent)
- Adobe Creative Suite (advanced)
- Sketch-up and ArchiCAD (competent)
Microsoft Office Suite (advanced)
If the above sounds like you, please apply to email@example.com